Newsletter and Comments Enabled

05/04/10

I will be sending out a monthly newsletter (beginning this month) that will include an update on what is happening at the I Beast You studio as well as a little interview/bio on someone else who is doing interesting things in Canada. If you would like to receive a newsletter and/or if you are doing interesting things in the Canadian art and design scene yourself and would like to be featured in the newsletter, send me an e-mail with the word Newsletter in the subject. The newsletters will be (eventually) cataloged on the site as well, so I guess it isn't entirely necessary to sign-up, but I suppose I'll admit that I just want to know more about the people following the studio. In the same vein, I've finally figured out how to enable comments for specific blog posts, so all official "blog" posts (this whole site is a bog, which was where the confusion came from) can now be commented upon.

0 comments: